Water testing and treatment using CUSTOMER’S chemicals. There will be an extra charge for chemicals needed for treatment what is not available in the customer’s inventory. Prestige Pools & Spas will supply and charge the customer for the purchase of the chemical and will leave any unused product in the customer’s inventory.
- Clean skimmer and strainer baskets and scrub the water line.
- Backwash and rinse filter system.
- Checking equipment for operating conditions and leaks.
- Vacuum for 15 to 30 minutes. Prestige Pools & Spas will check and install automatic pool cleaner if available.
- Water surface skimming, cleaning and removal of debris
Twice Weekly Service ($150.00 per week)
($100.00 per visit)
16 Total Weeks
Twice Weekly Service: $2400.00
Weekly Service: $1520.00
Payment due in advance on the 1st of the month. We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Check & Cash. Advanced payment for all 16 weeks receives 2 additional weeks of service at NO EXTRA CHARGE
Customer Responsibilities Between Service Appointments:
- Maintain proper water levels in pool.
- Check filter pressure: Backwash if needed.
- Check and empty skimmer baskets between service calls as necessary.
- Test water chemistry and adjust as necessary.
- Have chemicals ON HAND.
Factors That Require Customer Action Between Visits:
- Extreme Heat
- Temperature Fluctuation
- Heavy Storms, etc.
- Heavy Bather Loads
- Algae Growth (Algae is an airborne spore that can float into your pool)
- Early Chemistry Imbalance Detection/Prevention
- Finishing Chemistry Adjustments: Some Adjustment Processes Make Take Several Days to Finalize.